Adults: 13 + years old
Children not allowed
Infants: not allowed
Scheduled pick-up service from hotel(s). Must arrange pick up time with our reservation department.
Scheduled drop-off service to hotel(s). Departure time from Ocean World will be communicated when arranging pick up time.
Inclusions & Itinerary: (The Dolphin Trainer for a Day program includes)
- Arrival and delivery of Ocean World hat and shirt
- Introduction to animal training
- Q & A session with trainer
- Training session with baby sea lion
- Husbandry behaviors with Dolphins, includes monitor of dolphin breathing
- Lunch, accompanied by one of the trainers
- Dolphin training, training water work with dolphins, practicing some hand signals directly with the dolphins. This session includes training behaviors from Dolphin Swim program
- Observation of Dolphin Show, Sea lion show. Photo Opportunity with Sea Lions.
- Park tour
- Dolphin orientation
- Dolphin Encounter
- At Souvenir Center to get diploma and CD
What to bring:
Camera, bathing suit, towel, sun-block, additional money for pictures and souvenirs.
- A prior shower is required.
- No camera or glasses allowed.
- Pregnant women not allowed.
Transportation to Location or Departure Point
Scheduled roundtrip transportation, free of charge for hotels in the area of Puerto Plata. Additional US$5 surcharge for clients in hotels in Sosua and Cabarete. Additional US$10 surcharge for clients in hotels in Luperon, Rio San Juan and Playa Grande.
If the client wants to arrive or leave our premises at a different time than scheduled, then the client is free to use a private vehicle or Taxi.