Adults: 13 + years old
Children: 6 - 12 years old
Infants: not allowed
Scheduled pick-up service from hotel(s). Must arrange pick up time with our reservation department.
Scheduled drop-off service to hotel(s). Departure time from Ocean World will be communicated when arranging pick up time.
One hour session observing and interacting with our playful Dolphins. Petting, kissing, hugs, dorsal fin tow, foot push and all the inclusions of the day pass!
Inclusions: (The Royal Dolphin Swim includes)
- 1 hour dolphin swim program, preceded by lecture on dolphins.
- Round trip bus transfer from nearby hotels.
- Snorkeling in Tropical Reef Aquarium
- Tiger Grotto
- Rainforest and Bird Exhibit
- Usage of Dolphin Beach (lounge chairs are included)
- Observation of Sea Lion Show, Dolphin Show, Shark Show, Tropical Bird Show
- Educational Program for children (available in English & Spanish)
What to bring:
Camera, bathing suit, towel, sun-block, additional money for pictures and souvenirs.
- A prior shower is required. - No camera or glasses allowed.
- Pregnant women not allowed.
- Children under 11 years all must be accompanied by an adult in the water and supervised at all times in the park
- Participants must release jewels from hands, neck and ears to avoid harming the animal.
- Participants must be able to swim and must use lifejackets (provided by Ocean World)
Transportation to Location or Departure Point
Scheduled roundtrip transportation, free of charge for hotels in the area of Puerto Plata. Additional US$5 surcharge for clients in hotels in Sosua and Cabarete. Additional US$10 surcharge for clients in hotels in Luperon, Rio San Juan and Playa Grande. If the client wants to arrive or leave our premises at a different time, he is free to use a private vehicle or Taxi.